Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Team




My name is Destiny Richards.
I have been saved for three years.
I am an active member of my youth group at Verbena Baptist Church.
I am seventeen and the third of my four siblings.
I am anxious to go and share Jesus to the lost!





I am Mary’l Smitherman.
I attend Calvary Baptist Church.
In preparation for this trip I have learned to play Revelation Song on the Guitar.

*Mary’l sabe mucho espaƱol. Mrs. Marilyn

 

My name is Jessica, everyone calls me JJ.
I am a member of Grace Fellowship Church, PCA.
I am super pumped about going to Honduras and being able to reach out and plant seeds in other peoples lives.
I have been preparing my heart for what God is going to do while I’m over there.
I would appreciate prayers for all the people I will be meeting and that I would have the ability to share the gospel.



My name is Ryan Powell, and I’m going to Honduras to help teach people about Christ.
In my free time, I like to hang with friends, listen to music, and just chill.



My name is Will Hamby, I attend Heritage Church of the Nazarene. This is my first year at CCA. On our trip to Honduras I’m excited to meet the locals and reach out to the children.







We are Caleb and Marilyn Jones.
For many years God has given us the privilege to work with the Students at CCA
I, Marilyn teach Spanish and Caleb helps coach many of the CCA sports teams.
Caleb is the Children’s minister at Clanton First Baptist Church, and together we have lead missions teams to Central and South America.
We are so excited to be part of this team; we know God has great things in store for us.


Prayer Request:
Traveling mercies

Spanish word of the day:
Estan Listos (are you ready)

No comments:

Post a Comment